Wednesday 6 May 2009

Stressful times..

Yes it’s that time of year again when summer is just around the corner and all the deadlines are drawing closer… We all know the feeling, panic starts to set home.

How long is it till the first assessment is in? Really then, are you sure?

This is a stressful time, staring blankly at the computer screen I must complete x amount words before the day becomes night.

This will happen but as the pressure mounts an hour or two passes and you find yourself 50 words on staring at the nearly almost blank word document.

I truly believe that pressure affects us in many different ways; many perform to a better ability and the likes of me well I crack.

Deadline the dreaded word… As we approach hand in dates, all will be well and work will be complete.

I will not stress, pressure will not affect me… and I will not crack!

Deadlines they will be done!


P.S- Let’s all be done and have a PARRTTYY!!

Much love to all

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment